Monday, June 13, 2011

The good, The Bad, The Ugly

Finally!  A place I can be myself….vent and tell things like it is.  I have been debating to be bluntly honest on my other blog but am worried I might share to much information.  What would people think if I talk about my relationship with my husband, my family, and my son.  Will they think I’m crazy, sharing to much information.  Will I make people mad for sharing to much information.   That’s not what I want to do so I needed a place I vent, I can be myself, I can tell it like it is and not be worried about what people say. 
It’s kind of like my online diary.  One that no one will read but me…one that I can be open about my feelings and one that I can share all things about my life. 

The good, the bad, the ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment